At Perillo Consulting we offer comprehensive solutions for architecture, interior design and equipment for homes, hotels, restaurants, and public spaces. We are a consulting company specialized in Contract and Real Estate.
We offer advice and management in real estate projects, ensuring the best results in housing and hotel renovations, property acquisitions or real estate investment.
At our consulting firm, clients can count on the knowledge, experience, and strategic contacts for their project to go exactly as planned.
Our aim is to save time and money, both in construction projects and in hotel, housing, and commercial space remodeling. We take on the role of a dynamic, competent and trusted partner, who is present during all operational phases.
Utilizamos cookies propias/de terceros para mejorar la experiencia del usuario y servicio, así como analizar los hábitos de navegación. Puedes cambiar la configuración de las cookies de tu navegador en cualquier momento. Al pulsar el botón "ACEPTAR" consiente dichas cookies. OKYou can get more information here.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal information you provide will be included in an automated file of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of Perillo Consulting SL.
The purpose of this file is to facilitate the processing of orders and send commercial offers in the future on our own products and services that may be of interest to you.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of your personal data, you can contact us on: email@example.com.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page might be diminished significantly.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following own cookies:
• Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: it stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I like it or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
You can find more information about it in the following links, depending on the browser you use:
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are made responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may have the third parties we mention in this cookies policy.
• Web browsers are the responsible tools for storing cookies and from this place should you carry your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by mentioned browsers.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.